Dinovite for Horses is a daily supplement designed to supply vitamins, minerals, Omega 3 fatty acids and direct fed microbes that can be depleted or completely missing from the hay and feed fed to your horse. These can help support and maintain your horse's good health. Shiny coats, healthy hooves, fertility and vigor are all signs of a healthy horse. Add Dinovite for Horses daily to the grain/feed ration and watch your horse thrive. Feed your horse well!
This box will supplement a 1,000 pound horse 30 days feeding 4 scoops per day.
What is Dinovite for horses?
Why feed Dinovite for horses?
While healthy pasture contains most of the nutrients a horse needs many horses have limited access to good pasture. Horses, by design graze on pasture an average of 17-20 hours per day, eating about a pound to a pound and a half of pasture an hour. Healthy pasture contains high levels of Beta-carotene (provitamin A), Vitamin E, Omega 3 fatty acids and many other vitamins and nutrients.
Hay loses nutrients!
Unfortunately, many horses don't have unlimited access to pasture and instead are fed primarily hay and concentrate feeds/grains. Hay is great for horses and does maintain its protein, fiber and energy after curing but it does lose much of its Beta-carotene and Vitamin E content. Up to 80% of the Beta-carotene can be lost in the curing process and another 7%-10% each month it is stored. Vitamin E is similarly lost with exposure to light and heat during the curing process and storage. This is bad news because horses fed vitamin deficient hay will eventually succumb to vitamin deficiency diseases.
Beta-carotene, vitamin E, omega 3 fatty acids biotin and more...
- Beta-carotene is found abundantly in green pasture. When eaten by a horse the beta-carotene is converted to vitamin A as needed, so your horse won't overdose on vitamin A. Beta-carotene is important for fertility, healthy skin, eyes and other functions.
- Vitamin E is also plentiful in green pasture but deficient in much hay. Vitamin E helps with fertility, inflammation and is an antioxidant. We use a highly absorbable form of vitamin E.
- Omega 3 fatty acids are abundant in fresh green pasture and are important for good health but hay has virtually none. This is a problem. Dinovite for Horses contains omega 3 fatty acids.
- Biotin can help support healthy hoof growth. Each scoop contains 4 mg of Biotin.
- Minerals can be missing or deficient in pasture and hay due to the condition of the land and make up of the soil. Check out the mineral content in Dinovite for Horses.
- We also add many Direct Fed Microbials and Active Yeast Cultures to help support your horse's digestion and good health. Horses are walking microbe farms! The microbes living in your horse's GI tract have many functions, they help break down fibers, produce B vitamins and in general are crucial for a horse's good health.
No hoof, no horse.
It is very important to keep your horse's hooves healthy. Regular farrier care, good husbandry and sound nutrition can all help support strong healthy hooves. Amino acids, minerals and B vitamins, including biotin, help support healthy hooves. Check out the levels of these vitamins inside each scoop of Dinovite for Horses, you will be pleased.
What's in Dinovite?
Guaranteed Analysis per 34 gm (1 scoop)
- Crude Protein…minimum...14%
- Crude Fat…minimum...15%
- Crude Fiber…maximum...15%
- Moisture… maximum...8%
- Iron…minimum…4 mg
- Copper…minimum…28 mg
- Manganese…minimum…45 mg
- Cobalt…minimum…4.5 mg
- Zinc…minimum…84 mg
- Vitamin A…minimum…2000 IU
- Beta-Carotene…minimum…80 mg
- Vitamin D…minimum…550 IU
- Vitamin E…minimum…450.63 IU
- Thiamin (B1)…minimum…5 mg
- Riboflavin (B2)…minimum…3 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (B5)…minimum…5 mg
- Niacin (B3)…minimum…10 mg
- Pyridoxine (B6)…minimum…2 mg
- Folic Acid…minimum…2.5 mg
- Vitamin B12…minimum…0.01 mg
- Choline…minimum…71 mg
- Biotin…minimum…4 mg
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)…minimum…1.5%
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)…minimum…6%
- *Microrganisms ...Minimum ...1.0x109CFU/gm (B. subtilis, B. licheniformis, B. pumilusL. acidophilus, L. casei, B. thermophilum and E. faecium)
Ground flax seed, stabilized rice bran, ground grain sorghum, yeast culture, alfalfa nutrient concentrate, dried kelp, fructooligosaccharide, yucca schidigera extract, beta-carotene, vitamin E supplement, biotin, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, niacin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, zinc amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex, copper amino acid complex, cobalt glocoheptonate, Bacillus subtilis fermentation product dehydrated, Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product dehydrated, Bacillus pumilus fermentation product dehydrated, Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product dehydrated, Lactobacillus casei fermentation product dehydrated, Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product dehydrated, Enterococcus faecium fermentation product dehydrated.
Daily Serving: This box will supplement a 1,000 pound horse for 30 days feeding 4 scoops per day.
Feed adult horses (1000 pounds) 2 scoops (68 gm) of supplement twice a day. We recommend mixing the scoops with your horse's feed in the morning and afternoon.
Feed foals and yearlings 1 scoop (34 gm) of supplement twice a day. We recommend mixing a scoop with their feed in the morning and afternoon.